Job Summary Growth Hacker. Data-driven clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics to result in Sales. Minimum Qualification: Unspecified Experience Level: Graduate trainee Experience Length: 1 year
- Job Description
- We are looking for a creative Social Media Marketer to join our marketing department. The Social Media marketer is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts and advising management on the best social media campaigns.
- To be successful as a Social Media Marketer you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms. A good Social Media Marketer also combines creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts.
- Social Media Marketer Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies monthly
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
- Monitor postings to ensure brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
- Aid in the aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Social Media Marketer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- 1-2 years of social media management experience
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Familiar with multi-social posting through programs such as Hootsuite
- Comfortable with working with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Entry level experience determining how to cater unique marketing campaigns to a unique audience
- Ability work alongside a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
- Entry level understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree
- 1 Year
- • Creating market awareness, developing and maintaining the organization’s brand.
- • Developing and implementing marketing strategies (often as part of a wider sales and marketing programme).
- • Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity.
- • Communicating with target audiences by building and developing customer relationships.
- • Coming up with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns to promote the company’s brand.
- • Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing advertisements in the press or any other channel as required.
- • Writing and proofreading marketing materials for both online and print campaigns.
- • Organizing and attending events such as conferences, marketing seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- • Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- • Conducting market research by use of customer questionnaires and relevant focus groups.
- • Developing relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- • Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective.
- • Tracking marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management’s review.
- • Leading external agencies when appropriate to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities.
- • Overseeing and managing the marketing budget.
- • Achieving High sales targets and goals.
- • Ensuring quotations are submitted to clients on time, negotiate contracts and close agreements.
- • Ensuring successful and timely delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- • Developing of new business and identifying areas of improvement for existing clients to meet sales quotas in addition to identifying new clients.
- • Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. monthly, quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- • Accessing the market trends and buying trends of consumers/customers.
- • Identify and grow opportunities within new and existing territories.
- • Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- • Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- 20% Commission for Every Client
Dead Line Expired